Do You like working with customers? Do You have experience in voice or biometrics in a SaaS model? Do you have industry relationships and contacts for cloud-based AI solutions? Sensory has recently developed a novel and unique edge-to-cloud product offering that extends upon our 20+ years of proven on-device embedded speech and vision technologies. The Sensory Cloud will include a wide variety of enabling AI technologies including face and voice biometrics, unique liveness capabilities, wake word revalidation, SoundID, and voice recognition with domain-specific and speech to text capabilities. We are looking for a talented Account Executive who will work with our cloud solutions architect and worldwide sales team to lead, shape, and grow this new business opportunity!
Your success will be achieved through a solid understanding of Sensory’s cloud technologies, cloud architecture, customer needs, and ability to find, negotiate and close large SaaS agreements.
This position is available full-time and possibly part-time. For the right person, we are open to locations across the world but would prefer our Boulder Colorado or Portland Oregon offices. This is a commissioned sales position and may require national and occasional international travel.
The Account Executive will be a key driver of Sensory AI Cloud solution’s growth through leading new customer acquisition. You will be responsible for identifying and progressing opportunities, managing the sales cycle, and negotiating successful contracts in order to commence long-term partnerships with new enterprise customers.
Growing Sensory Cloud AI’s pipeline, revenue, and market share in a rapidly expanding domain.
You will be at the heart of the company’s global expansion and directly impact revenue, profitability, and EBITDA. New customers and new revenue streams increase the value of the business and the impact we make on improving the world of cloud-based AI for secure online identity verification. This position reports to the Vice President of Sales.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Delivering against agreed new business sales targets, revenue, and new logo customer acquisition
- Selling into companies across a number of industries including Biometric Vendors and SaaS Cloud-based system integrators.
- Identification and development of opportunities with successful pipeline and process management through to deal completion
- Market mapping and researching prospects and their business needs and drivers – building relationships across target customers
- Networking and event attendance and management
- Compelling articulation of Sensory AI’s offerings and competitive products, pricing, and proposal models
- Closing deals resulting in the taking of market share from competitors
- Developing contacts through calls, emails, meetings, and conferences
- Maintaining accurate records of all sales activities for purposes of maintaining and further developing the sales pipeline
- Developing lasting, positive, and productive relationships with clients – securing referrals and testimonials that lead to new business opportunities
- Working collaboratively with colleagues in pre-sales, marketing, and account management to provide outstanding customer experience
To be successful in this exciting and demanding job, you should ideally:
- Have strong communication, rapport building, and selling skills within Sensory and potential customers
- Be results-orientation, organized, self-motivated, able to work independently, proactive, and able to perform under pressure
- Have a good base of established contacts and relationships with corporate purchasers of cloud-based biometric, liveness, voice, and or AI technologies
- Have affinity to technology and a good technical understanding especially about cloud technology, AI, and biometrics
- Have strong business negotiation skills and experience with SaaS business contracts and terms
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor or Master’s in a technical field
- 5+ years experience in enterprise consultative sales and experience in selling and deploying cloud services
- 3+ years in AI including biometrics or speech technologies