Senior marketing professional with strong hands-on communication, product, and strategy skills. Provides leadership and management to ensure the continued success and sustainability of the program by setting direction; hiring, developing, and managing staff to implement programs and policies; and efficiently using fiscal resources.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Working cooperatively with the CEO to design and implement a strategic plan that identifies short- and long-term objectives and requirements.
- Initiates, establishes, develops, and manages collaborate relationships with key industry partners to enhance PR and marketing goals.
- Oversees the financial management of the organization by coordinating annual budgetary planning and tracking, monitoring budgets, keeping records, preparing reports, managing financial statements and reconciliations; possesses signing authority.
- Hands-on internal documentation creation, management, and organization for all support documents.
- Develops and implements direct mail campaigns.
- Manages website.
- Plans and organizes tradeshows
- Plans all PR activities including web marketing, posting, tweeting, press releases, customer announcements, etc.
- Develops and implements creative local, regional, domestic, and/or international marketing and promotional programs; develops marketing materials and presentations.
- Hires, motivates, develops, and supervises office staff and consultants/trainers; evaluates staff members and develops staff potential.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Directly supervises 1 employee within the department(s).
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) in related field or equivalent.
- Five to eight years related experience or equivalent in PR and or marketing.
- Proven experience growing an organization.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Demonstrated proficiency in supervising and motivating subordinates
- Proven leadership and business acumen skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Acute attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organize projects
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to make successful presentations to individuals and/or groups at all levels of an organization
- Ability to communicate effectively and persuasively in writing.
- Passion, enthusiasm, focus, creativity, and a positive outlook.
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds.
- Ability to understand and speak in technical jargon including SaaS/Cloud, Speech recognition, deep learning, embedded/edge processing, and biometrics.
- Analytical–Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs workflows and procedures.
- Design–Generates creative solutions; Translates concepts and information into images; Uses feedback to modify designs; Applies design principles; Demonstrates attention to detail.
- Problem Solving–Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem-solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Project Management–Develops project plans; Coordinates projects; Communicates changes and progress; Completes projects on time and budget; Manages project team activities.
- Customer Service–Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Interpersonal Skills–Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others’ ideas and tries new things.
- Oral Communication–Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Written Communication–Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Teamwork–Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
- Visionary Leadership–Displays passion and optimism; Inspires respect and trust; Mobilizes others to fulfill the vision; Provides vision and inspiration to peers and subordinates.
- Leadership–Exhibits confidence in self and others; Inspires and motivates others to perform well; Effectively influences actions and opinions of others; Accepts feedback from others; Gives appropriate recognition to others.
- Managing People–Includes staff in planning, decision-making, facilitating, and process improvement; Takes responsibility for subordinates’ activities; Makes self available to staff; Provides regular performance feedback; Develops subordinates’ skills and encourages growth; Solicits and applies customer feedback (internal and external); Fosters quality focus in others; Improves processes, products, and services; Continually works to improve supervisory skills.
- Business Acumen–Understands business implications of decisions; Displays orientation to profitability; Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; Aligns work with strategic goals.
- Cost Consciousness–Works within approved budget; Develops and implements cost-saving measures; Contributes to profits and revenue; Conserves organizational resources.
- Diversity–Demonstrates knowledge of EEO policy; Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Educates others on the value of diversity; Promotes a harassment-free environment; Builds a diverse workforce.
- Ethics–Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Organizational Support–Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; Supports organization’s goals and values; Benefits organization through outside activities; Supports affirmative action and respects diversity.
- Strategic Thinking–Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals; Understands organization’s strengths & weaknesses; Analyzes market and competition; Identifies external threats and opportunities; Adapts strategy to changing conditions.
- Judgment–Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes timely decisions.
- Planning/Organizing–Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans.
- Professionalism–Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Innovation–Displays original thinking and creativity; Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Generates suggestions for improving work; Develops innovative approaches and ideas; Presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others’ attention.
Job Code: 2203-TM