At Sensory our vision and voice biometrics teams have developed and deployed innovative biometric solutions that leverage the latest in ML and deep-learning methodologies to billions of consumer devices. We pride ourselves on developing highly efficient and on-device embedded technologies paired with robust cloud solutions, that perform at state-of-the-art levels while protecting the privacy of our end-users.
As a Solutions Architect within Sensory’s Emerging Technologies Team, you will be responsible for understanding, communicating, and helping to implement and deploy our customers’ needs within our products. You will be the voice for our customers within the team and will help bridge the gap between our speech, vision, and cloud products to ensure that our offerings are robust and meet customer requirements. You will be an integral part of the development process, and help map out how each of our technologies will constitute the final software solution delivered to our customers, and create deployment plans that ensure that the software solutions align with a client company’s resources, risk identification, and planning.
At Sensory, we span the space from embedded to cloud, and as such, our solutions architect must be comfortable learning and working with technologies which operate at all computational scales. You will need to be comfortable working with everything from cloud management tools to low-level cloud and software APIs so that you can propose solutions for a given customer’s needs, and help to address technical issues as they arise pre and post-deployment.
Here’s what you’ll do when you join the Sensory Emerging Technologies team
- Become familiar with the current line of Sensory product offerings, and work with engineers and researchers to understand technical details of their operation.
- Make suggestions and design application plans for customers on how best to utilize our technologies and deploy our platform.
- Implement designs and strategies to help meet technology and product goals.
- Develop and participate in infrastructure operations, release management, incident management, problem management, configuration management, and change management processes for all cloud services.
- Deploy and maintain product releases and customer configurations.
- Participate in SOC 2 and PCI audits (if applicable), and ensure all controls are followed as per platform.
For us, qualifications are whatever enables you to meet (and exceed) your performance objectives. You should highlight the relevance of your particular technical background in your cover letter along with your comments on the following characteristics of successful candidates for this position:
- You are a superior You enjoy presenting your work and collaborating with researchers, integrators, and customers to find innovative and efficient solutions to challenging problems.
- Experience working in one or more IT areas.
- Knowledgeable in one or more modern cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, or GCP.
- Experience working with containers such as Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Experience creating and delivering code to a large-scale enterprise.
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
PREFERRED CANDIDATE MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of 2 years of professional experience as a solutions architect.
- Computer Science or other Engineering focused degree with coding experience.
- Experience working with low-level APIs and reading technical API documentation.
- Compliance Background/Experience working through compliance audits
- A good sense of humor
ESTIMATED PAY RANGE
Actual pay may be different-this range is estimated based on Solutions Architect in Boulder
Metropolitan Area at similar companies.
Base pay range
$72,000.00/year – $140,000/year
PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, retirement plan with 401(K) match, Disability
insurance, and more.
- The Sensory emerging technologies team uses an iterative/agile development methodology (borrowing from Scrum), and you will be a key contributor in the entire development cycle.
- At Sensory, we put a great deal of emphasis on collaboration and maintaining an open working environment – having great coworkers is one of the biggest determinants for enjoying your work, and we take our enjoyment of work very seriously.
- Your opinions matter. We’re driven by technology and innovation, and we look to the smartest, most passionate people on the team as the source of ideas.
Sensory, Inc. is a profitable, fast-growing private company that licenses cutting-edge speech and vision technologies to consumer electronics manufacturers. Our technologies have shipped in over a billion units from hundreds of leading consumer product companies like Hasbro, LG, Mattel, Samsung, Sony, and Toshiba. Sensory’s mission is to improve the way humans interact with consumer products by designing highly accurate, low-cost, low-current, small-footprint speech and vision solutions that work!
Job code #: 2109-JW